EA/Administrative Operations Associate - South San Francisco
About Frontier Medicines
Frontier Medicines, located in South San Francisco, CA and Boston, MA, is a precision medicine company that has pioneered a powerful discovery and development platform designed to generate medicines against disease-causing proteins previously considered undruggable. We are deploying our technologies in chemoproteomics, covalent drug discovery, and machine learning to develop a pipeline of groundbreaking medicines against the most important drivers of disease. Frontier has been recognized as a Fierce 15 company and a C&EN Start-Up to Watch. Our lead program targets both the active and inactive forms of KRASG12C, a validated driver in a number of cancers that until recently has been undruggable. Our pipeline embodies our vision of boldly advancing science to defeat disease, starting with cancer.
About the Role
Frontier Medicines is in search of a talented Executive Assistant/ Administrative Operations Associate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a tight knit team and partner with a company that is focused on innovative technologies. This individual will support two members of the senior leadership team as well as other senior leaders from time to time, while working to streamline daily administrative and operational efforts for the office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a tight knit team and partner with a company that is focused on innovative technologies. tasks. The ideal candidate will also support strategic initiatives, function as a partner, and manage short-term and long-term projects. This individual should be a solutions-oriented professional with a meticulous eye for detail and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage calendars for two senior management: book meetings and conference rooms, arrange travel planning and logistics, schedule interviews, etc., ensuring all of their time is used efficiently and effectively.
- Act as gatekeeper and trusted advisor for executives, while proactively prioritizing active projects.
- Keep executives on track and abreast of all priorities as well as strategically managing their time.
- Coordinate important meetings, including preparing presentations, necessary materials, and agendas
- Assist the Head of Operations in keeping the office organized: stocking supplies, managing workspace allocation, welcoming visitors, etc.
- Oversee clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail, assisting with packages / deliveries as needed
- Submit work orders, schedule repairs for general office space and equipment, escort vendors as needed
- Welcome all visitors / guests to the office
- Ensure the office runs smoothly at all times
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience assisting leadership in biotech or related field is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as you will be interfacing with high-level executives.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Experience with cloud based management and office tools such as Box, Slack, Monday, Replicon is a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of managing multiple tasks and sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Quick learner with a creative approach to problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Team-player mentality, with an enthusiastic willingness to jump in wherever needed.
- Impeccable attention to detail and precision.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours if needed.
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Friendly, service-oriented, can do attitude